What I Do to Sell Your Home:
My Listing Plan of Action
When I list your property, my objectives are
- to have as many qualified buyers as possible see your home until it is sold
- to communicate to you weekly the results of our activities
- to assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value for your home with the buyer.
My pro-active approach: What I do to get your home sold
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service and expose it to almost 40,000 members of our local Board of REALTORS®.
2. Price your home competitively, thus opening the market instead of narrowing it.
3. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to perform on your property to make it more sellable.
4. Have high-quality photos taken for use in all sales material.
5. Develop a list of features of your home for brokers and agents to use with their prospective buyers.
6. Contact all my buyer leads, my center of influence and past clients for referrals and prospective buyers within one week.
7. Prospect every day and talk to prospective buyers.
8. Fax a features sheet of your home to the top 30 agents in the target market.
9. Create a customized 4-color flyer with pictures, features and lifestyle benefits of your home for all distribution channels.
10. Email an electronic flyer of your home to 5,000 agents in the Scottsdale and Phoenix areas.
11. Promote your home at the HomeSmart Sales Meetings.
12. Put your home on the local Realtor’s tour if possible.
13. Promote your home on my website www.BeateDarius.com.
14. Promote your home on the HomeSmart webpage www.homesmartintl.com and on the NAR website www.Realtor.com .
15. Follow-up on the agents who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
16. Generate additional exposure through a professional sign in your front yard and a Lock Box.
17. Implement the latest 1-800InfoHomeLine system with a specific recorded message about your home that will be available 24 hours a day. Potential buyers and agents can so hear anywhere and any time about your home. In the moment they call, I receive a message with the caller’s phone number. I answer immediately and start selling your property.
18. Attract additional buyers by adding this 1-800 number to the ‘For Sale’ sign of your house.
19. Place a customized Listing Book in your home in which prospective buyers can look up home features along with lot, utility and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical and other useful information.
20. Put your home under a Home Warranty Plan during the listing period, free of charge for you.
21. Constantly update you about changes in the marketplace.
22. Pre-qualify prospective buyers whenever possible.
23. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
24. Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
25. Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
26. Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted, e.g. all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
27. Deliver your check at closing.